Welcome to the home page of the first Greater Kansas Area Security Workshop (KanSec).
The KanSec workshop brings together researchers and practitioners in security-related fields across Kansas and the neighboring area. The goal of this workshop is to provide a regular forum for presenting research and education activities in all areas related to computer and communication security, as well as promoting interactions and collaborations among scholars and students and between academia and industry.News
- Program posted!
- Keynote Speech by Prof. Ravi Sandhu from University of Texas at San Antonio
- Registration is up.
- Chair: Xinming (Simon) Ou, Kansas State University
- Keyu Jiang, Fort Hays State University
- Fengjun Li, University of Kansas
- Bo Luo, University of Kansas
We would like to thank Kansas State University's Provost Office and Computing and Information Sciences Department for providing financial support for the first KanSec Workshop.