I've graduated and work at Microsoft now. Head to jordandeloach.com to find out more.
jdeloach (that sign) ksu (that punctuation) edu
- Twitter-Enhanced Android Malware Detection. Jordan DeLoach, Doina Caragea. In International Workshop on Big Data Analytics for Cyber Intelligence and Defense at IEEE Big Data 2017, Boston, USA, 2017. [Paper, Slides]
- Android Malware Detection with Weak Ground Truth Data. Jordan DeLoach, Doina Caragea, and Xinming Ou. In Proceedings of the 31st AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 17), San Fransisco, CA, USA, 2017. Student Abstract. [Paper, Poster]
- Android Malware Detection with Weak Ground Truth Data. Jordan DeLoach, Doina Caragea, and Xinming Ou. In The 3rd International Workshop on Pattern Mining and Application of Big Data (BigPMA '16), Washington D.C., USA, 2016. [Paper, Slides, Video]
- Experimental Study with Real-world Data for Android App Security Analysis using Machine Learning. Sankardas Roy, Jordan DeLoach, Yuping Li, Doina Caragea, Xinming Ou, Nicolae Herndon, Venkatesh Ranganath, HongMin Li, Nicolais Guevara. 2015 Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC '15), Los Angeles, CA, USA, 2015. [Paper, Slides, Video]
- Scalable Security for Millions of Apps: Utilizing Tiered-Machine Learning to Scale to Market-wide Solutions. Jordan DeLoach, Xinming Ou, Doina Caragea. Kansas State University Open House, April 2015. [PDF]
Go to JordanDeLoach.com