> External resources
> Cool stuff
Advanced Computer and Information Security
- April 10th Some office hours
weirdness in the coming weeks: there will be no office hours on Monday, April
13 (but April 16 will be held as scheduled), and then there will be no office
hours on April 20 or April 23. Note that class will still be held as scheduled
on April 23. Please email me if you need to meet. Thanks!
- March 3rd Some very interesting news
about new vulnerabilities in several SSL implementations. If you
prefer to read the paper directly, here's the link to the paper
- March 2nd I had a minor dental
emergency occur over the weekend, and the only time a dentist can see me is
during office hours today. So, they will be shortened. The appointment is at 3,
and I'm not certain when I'll be back, but I should be in my office for the last
part of office hours (unless something goes seriously wrong). Thanks for
understanding. Please email me if you need extra time to talk.
- February 16th The schedule has been updated.
- February 16th A mistake in the schedule has been corrected.
- February 16th Office hours today will be
slightly eclectic – I need to attend a student presentation which partially
conflicts with office hours. I should be in my office for a majority of the scheduled
time, but I may pop in and out for a few minutes at a time. Please email if you want
to be sure to catch me. Thanks.
- February 4th Office hours this
Thursday will be shortened: they will be 2:30 - 3:30 rather than until
4. This is due to a meeting not under my control. Please email me if you
need to meet. Thanks! Note that there will be a quiz on Thursday.
- January 26th Office hours this
Thursday will likely be slightly delayed, starting at 3 rather than 2:30.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- January 23rd The schedule has been updated to
reflect that we meet only once per week.
- January 20th This class will be held
entirely by teleconference. You should have already gotten an email with
connection information. If not, please let me know ASAP. Class time will be
every Thursday, at 5:30 PM. I will be updating the schedule to reflect this,
so it may be in flux for a few days. Please start the reading for this week.
Talk to you all on Thursday the 22nd.
- January 1st Web page posted. See
page for a class overview and a few other goodies.