> Project ideas
> External resources
> Cool stuff
Advanced Computer and Information Security
- April 21st: The Exam II study guide is here.
- April 17th: Due to my complete lack
of mentioning Exam II, it's moved to Thursday (April 24th). For Tuesday, please
read the OTR paper. The schedule has been updated to reflect this.
- April 17th: There won't be any
office hours this Friday, April 18th. Apologies for the late notice.
- April 9th: Slight change in office
hours for Monday, April 14th: They are pushed back one hour, and will be 3 to
- April 2nd: Upcoming quiz and exam
dates have been updated as promised in class – please check the schedule
- March 30th: Office hours on Monday
the 31st will be slightly later than usual – 2:30 or 3:00 rather than
2:00. Apologies for the late notice.
- March 4th: A reading assignment has
been posted for Thursday's guest lecture. Please check the schedule. Also,
remember that there's a short quiz on Thursday.
- February 25th: OK, I think I've fixed
the schedule for real this time. Please let me know if you spot mistakes. Thanks.
- February 20th: The schedule has been
corrected (dates). Also, quiz II and exam I have been pushed back by one class
period. See schedule for details.
- February 13th: There won't be any
office hours this Friday, February 14th.
- February 13th: Quiz has been
rescheduled for Tuesday next week. Sorry for the late notice.
- February 4th: The University is
closed due to weather, so no class today. I'll change the schedule accordingly.
Stay warm everyone.
- February 3rd: A Project ideas
page has been posted (see navigation bar on the left-hand side).
- February 3rd: I'm not feeling well
today; no office hours. My apologies.
- January 30th: Room change
announcement: Starting Thursday January 30th, class will be in the
conference room (Nichols 236) starting at 4 PM. See you all there!
- January 29th: My office hours will
be: Mondays 2PM – 3:30PM and Fridays 2:30 PM – 4:00PM,
or by appointment.
- January 28th: From now on, we will
meet in the Nichols conference room (236) at 4:05 or so (the previous class
in that room ends at 4).
- January 28th: First day of class.
- January 27th: Web page posted. See
page for a class overview and a few other goodies.